Maintain a ninety-five [95%] attendance rate
- To be considered an excused absence, documentation must be provided at the time the student returns to class.
- The absence must be documented as having taken place during class time rendering the student unable to attend at any time during the day.
Designated instructional class time
- The student is required to attend a minimum of two  hours of instruction every day school is in session.
- I have a re-evaluation conference with the Flex instructor/facilitator and/or PHS Administrator.
- When a student can no longer attain the 95% required attendance rate, the student will be transitioned out of the Flex Program.
- All cases of long-term absences (more than three or more days) are handled through the administrative offices of Potosi High School and on a case-by-case basis.