Academic Requirements – Individual Career and Academic Plan [ICAP]
- Upon entry into the Flex Program, each student is required to complete a Career Academic Plan. the ICAP defines and outlines the student’s academic path to graduation.
- Students enrolled in the Flex Program are not eligible for valedictorian or salutatorian status.
For a student to be considered maintaining steady academic progress, they are required to complete daily lessons.
- Students are responsible for maintaining their own academic progress on a daily basis.
- The Flex Program issues credit[s], based on performance standards established by the content departments and curriculum director.
- Coursework is completed through the use of virtual instruction and / or under direct instruction of Potosi R-3 personnel.
- Students are required to complete all lessons assigned including assessments, and assignments.