CEEB/ACT CODE:  262-690 PHS students may request an unofficial copy or an official copy  of their transcripts. Please Note: If you are over 18 years of age, you must request your own transcript. Parents, spouses, etc. may not request your transcript due to privacy issues. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian’s signature is required. Unofficial vs. Official An unofficial copy  of your transcript may be acceptable for certain situations. However, an official copy of a transcript must be mailed directly from school to school. Colleges and universities typically require an official copy of a transcript. 
Who to Contact To request a transcript  to be sent, please contact Sherri at P.H.S registration. (573) 438-2156