CEEB/ACT CODE: 262-690
- Fill out the FAFSA online or download the form.
- Information on planning your education, financial aid, timelines, forms, etc.
- This page provides a free, comprehensive, independent, and objective guide to student financial aid.
- Use the worksheet to estimate your Expected Family Contribution (EFC). The EFC is used by colleges to estimate how much you can reasonably be expected to pay toward college. Your EFC is subtracted from college costs to estimate your aid eligibility.
- Online scholarship service, interactive calculators, low cost lender list, and more.
- A comprehensive resource on student financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education. Grants, loans, and work-study are the three major forms of aid available through the Department’s Federal Student Aid office.
- If you need to register for the Selective Service, confirm your Selective Service Registration, or change your address on file with the Selective Service, you can do this online. Registration for the Selective Service is mandatory for most males between the ages of 18 and 25. If you are male and are required to register, you must do so before receiving any form of federal or state financial aid.