CEEB/ACT CODE: 262-690
These resources are listed for the convenience of PHS students and parents. Please read our disclaimer of endorsement before submitting your personal information to any of the web sites listed here.
FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) on the Web)
- Fill out the FAFSA online or download the form.
Dept. of Education Student Aid Info
- Information on planning your education, financial aid, timelines, forms, etc.
The Financial Aid Information Page
- This page provides a free, comprehensive, independent, and objective guide to student financial aid.
- Use the worksheet to estimate your Expected Family Contribution (EFC). The EFC is used by colleges to estimate how much you can reasonably be expected to pay toward college. Your EFC is subtracted from college costs to estimate your aid eligibility.
Sallie Mae (Student Loan Marketing Association)
- Online scholarship service, interactive calculators, low cost lender list, and more.
Funding Education Beyond High School: Guide to Federal Student Aid
- A comprehensive resource on student financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education. Grants, loans, and work-study are the three major forms of aid available through the Department’s Federal Student Aid office.
- If you need to register for the Selective Service, confirm your Selective Service Registration, or change your address on file with the Selective Service, you can do this online. Registration for the Selective Service is mandatory for most males between the ages of 18 and 25. If you are male and are required to register, you must do so before receiving any form of federal or state financial aid.
Missouri State Sites
Missouri State Financial Aid Information
Missouri Dept. of Higher Education